Thursday, March 09, 2006

Visiting my Old Neighborhood



















THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I want to extend a true thank you to everyone for making my visit to Ontario very complete and special. Everyone made such an effort to make our meetings happen and I really appreciate the time that was spent together.
Coming back to Toronto after 4 years of being in BC was like completing a circle. It was great to see my old neighborhood and to see the changes and the things that had stayed the same. It also made me realize that I am really content and sure of my decisions and choices that I have made for myself and my life direction.
Karl and I are moving forward with our plans to travel and we will keep you posted. We are thinking the end of March or early April. We are considering our options and are very much enjoying being very free to be able to make spur of the moment choices.
Keep checking the blog for more news!

No comments: