Thursday, October 27, 2005

Studying



Karl has recently completed his DIVEMASTER program here in Victoria, BC! I am really proud of him for sticking to his dreams and achieving his goals. He is really looking forward to being able to do some diving in the Caribbean!!

I am currently studying in a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course which I will be completing before I make my way to Montreal. It is an awesome course and my teacher is fabulous! This is a great way to learn a new skill and to be able to use it in different parts of the world where people want to learn English. I am also studying and practising Spanish and French...I am going to get alot of practise with French real soon in Quebec.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey !
We are very proud of you and can't wait to see you guys here in Costa Rica.
nice pictures !
Eric, Cedric et Johanne

Grecia